Open Choice Benifits
- The copyright remains with you
- Increased researcher engagement: Open Choice enables access by anyone with an internet connection, immediately on publication.
- Higher visibility and greater impact: In Springer hybrid journals, open access articles are accessed 4 times more often on average, and cited 1.5 more times on average.
- Easy compliance with funder and institutional mandates: Many funders require open access publishing, and some take compliance into account when assessing future grant applications.
- Automatic export triggered to PubMed Central/Europe PubMed Central (PMC); if applicable.